Friday, August 24, 2007

Luli, here we come!

Our agency emailed us today that our TA has been mailed from China. This is our Travel Approval. This means Luli will be in my arms in 3 weeks! I can't wait. Next week we will book our travel.

UPDATE:
We've bought our plane tickets. Adriana, Grazie and I leave September 13th for Beijing. There we will tour for one day, so we can see the Great Wall and the Forbidden City. Then we go on to Chongqin where we will meet our Luli. From there to Guangzhou. We leave Guangzhou on the 29th, through Beijing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your very beautiful daughter. I am a grandma patiently waiting for my daughter's trip to China. I have enjoyed your blog very much. I will be following you to China and back. Best wishes, Mary B.

Unknown said...

thats awesome..cant wait to read more

Anonymous said...

We are just beginning the process to adopt from China. Congratulations, you will see your daughter soon!
Loved your post on happiness-I printed it out and put in on my fridge.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! Luli is very blessed and she will have more love than she could have ever hoped for! I am so happy for you all!! We have a bit of a wait to go, but seeing the precious faces makes it more real and the wait, SO worth waiting for!

GodSpeed and be safe! Luli you'll be home soon! :)

Hugs,
Niki

MarylandMommy said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! We have two babies from Korea!